Friday, July 13, 2012

MyGlam July 2012 Bag Review! Awesome!

Yes!!!!!!!!! That time of the month!!! Beauty mail!!! I was very excited about this month's bag, the theme was Beach Beauty and it did not disappoint!!!


I got a super cute bag with:
  • Yes to Cucumbers On-The-Go Facial Towelettes
  • NuMe HydroPunch Hydrating Conditioner
  • Juice Beauty Green Apple SPF 15 Moisturizer
  • Josie Maran Magic Marker Lip and Cheek Stain
  • Circus by Andrea's Choice Nail Polish


The bag <3
I have used these and they area amazing! Getting ready to go to Peru  for a few days and these are coming with!!!
So pretty! 
Good size bottle!
Good size conditioner sample, I have never heard of this brand and this looks like a sample I can actually use! I have massive curly hair so the little jars from other bags I have gotten are not even worth messing with for me. This is also going on my trip! :)
Another good size sample that I will be taking on my trip :)
I am just catching on to the "stain" craze and this product looks awesome, full size, retails for $19.00 at Sephora!
Pretty color that goes with my skin tone (pardon the shadow)
This is my third MyGlam bag and I am pretty happy with the subscription, for me it feels like every month they are working harder to send us better bags! $10 a month :) Definitely winning!



Do you subscribe to MyGlam? What did you get?


Fiorella :)

No comments:

Post a Comment