Friday, July 13, 2012

Julep Nail Polish... I can't pick just one!

Due to my latest obsession (read JULEP) I find myself facing the difficult decision of picking one color when I'm going to do my nails... a few days ago, when faced with this dilemma, I decided I couldn't pick just one, I had way too many brand new bottles I wanted to try, so I did! and then, like magic, I found a dress in my closet that was a perfect match :)

Left to Right: O' Canada, Daisy, Georgia, Sasha (shy bottle didn't want to look at the camera) and Mischa!
Close up of Daisy, Georgia and Sasha! I'm in love!

Mischa = Beautiful!
Sasha = pretty!
Georgia = I need you in my life!
Daisy = Because we all need a yellow nail polish!
O'Canada = the camera does you no justice. Beautiful glitter!!!

Overall while I felt very adventurous wearing them all at once I only kept them on for 2 days. It was hard to find other matching outfits! But I loved all the polishes in this post, my favorite is probably Mischa, closely followed by Georgia... the microglitter texture made them super easy to apply and the finish was gorgeous!

What do you think? Do you ever do your nails and then find something that magically matches them?

If you are thinking about becoming a Maven here is my link HTTP://JULEP.COM/?R=20716829 use "PENNYINTRO" or "COLOR2012" to get your intro box for $0.01, keep your account active for at least 30 days (you can skip the next box if you need to). Let me know you used my link and I might just send you a little "thank you" surprise ;)

Fiorella :)

2 comments: