Thursday, July 5, 2012

GlossyBox USA - May 2012 Box (late review)

By now you have probably seen everything that was in the GlossyBox USA May 2012 Box, I wanted to wait a bit so I could use the products and decide if I like them or not... so far I think the box itself was ok but  as you have probably have heard/read, the company is not doing a great job as far as customer service at this point... more on that on my next post...

Pretty/Secure wrapping

Beautiful presentation, can definitely re-use the box

Welcome card

Goodies
Zoya 
Note: I don't have pictures of each item because 3 of them I have been using on a regular basis (and you don't wanna see that).

My opinion:

AMOREPACIFIC - MOISTURE BOUND REFRESHING HYDRA-GEL
I have been using this at night, the texture is awesome but I doubt I would buy the full size... everrrr!!! $100 / 1.7 oz

BURBERRY BEAUTY - LIP MIST NATURAL SHEER LIPSTICK COPPER NO.202
I have been using this a few times a week, I love it, the texture is great, not pasty like lipsticks can be sometimes, adds a little bit of shine and nice color to my lips without being super pigmented. At $30.00 / 0.12 oz I doubt I would buy it but I would definitely sample it again or accept it as a gift (hint hint)

MARVIS - WHITENING MINT TOOTHPASTE
This is pretty good stuff, both my bf and myself loved it, a nice once in a  while splurge item :)

PHYTO - PHYTOJOBA INTENSE HYDRATING MASK FOR DRY HAIR
I have yet to use this (don't judge, I have way too much hair stuff - licensed cosmetologist who gets crazy deals on professional brands), but I have seen this stuff at Sephora and have been curious about it so I will be trying it soon.

ZOYA - SUMMER 2012 – BEACH AND SURF COLLECTION
The color I got is called Tracie, by Zoya, my first Zoya polish *exciting* 

*Description of Zoya nail Polish in Tracie* (www.zoya.com)

Zoya Nail Polish in Tracie can be best described as: Faded, yellow-toned pistachio green with delicate silvery shimmer for a frosted pearl finish. Great for a fresh-looking twist on vintage avocado green. 
I have yet to use it (I am a nail polish addict - see other posts) mainly because I had a different green on when I got the box and after that my nails have been busy with Julep colors, but looking forward to trying this one out in the next couple of weeks.

GLOSSYBOX BRUSH
No thank you, I guess it's a blush brush? I used it once and it was super hard... I have had better brushes from the dollar store... I'm keeping it just in case I can find a use for it.

Overall, for being their first USA box it was ok... I like to give companies a chance...

Did you get this box? What do you think?

Fiorella :)


No comments:

Post a Comment