Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Julep Maven July Box FREE Sparkles!!! awww!!!


Are you a Julep Maven yet? Hurry up!
"
 rumor on the street this month is that a free color will be included in each style profile. Well it's not just a free color, it's America The Beautiful or O Canada! Depending on your shipping address, you will be receiving either of these gorgeous glitters in your July box (so don't skip!)." (from Julep Nail Parlor's Facebook Page)

Be nice and use my link (every two people who sign up under it they give you a free month) and you can skip the month if you don't like what you see... You get a preview email and can think about it from the 20th to the 24th... They bill you on the 27th... FREE Shipping $19.99 a month ... I'm loving it!


If you are thinking about becoming a Maven here is my link HTTP://JULEP.COM/?R=20716829 use "PENNYINTRO" or "COLOR2012" to get your intro box for $0.01, keep your account active for at least 30 days (you can skip the next box if you need to). Let me know you used my link (leave me a comment below saying so) and I might just send you a little "thank you" surprise ;)

Are you obsessed yet?  

Fiorella :)

No comments:

Post a Comment