Monday, June 11, 2012

Julep June Mystery Box!

Finally! actually I got it pretty fast, ordered Thursday and got it today (Monday). This is my first Julep mystery box, of course I was hoping to get the big one and/or bright summery colors but I am liking what I got; not sure if I will use them all or some will end up as presents (which wouldn't be a terrible thing).


My Julep June Mystery Box came with:


- Regular Julep Nail File
- Julep Daylight Defense SPF 15 Lip Balm
- Julep Nail Therapy
- Juliette (soft white creme)
- Pippa (natural creme)
- Jodie (Deep rose with a golden shimmer)







    • Did you order one? What did you get?
    • If you are thinking about becoming a Maven here is my link HTTP://JULEP.COM/?R=20716829 use "PENNYINTRO" or "COLOR2012" to get your intro box for $0.01, keep your account active for at least 30 days (you can skip the next box if you need to). Let me know you used my link (leave me a comment below saying so) and I might just send you a little "thank you" surprise ;)
  • Fiorella :)

No comments:

Post a Comment