Saturday, September 15, 2012

OPI + Revlon Whimsical!


I have Midterms this weekend but I had to share this with you in a short post :)

Finally! I got my hands on a bottle of Revlon Whimsical! It was almost brand new and I got it from Copious using a credit so I paid less than $2! Total score as I couldn't find it in store and I've been looking for it for a few months now! 

I knew I needed a base and decided to go with the colors I saw in the sparkles (or as close as I could). I used 3 OPI colors as my base: "Mermaid's Tears" (Pirates Of The Caribbean Collection), "French Quarter For Your Thoughts" (Touring America Collection) and "If You Moust You Moust" (Vintage Minnie Collection).  

Two coats of each base color!

I did 2 coats of Whimsical and 1 coat of OPI's Top Coat. It might have bubbled a bit :(


Overall I am pretty happy with Whimsical and the combination altogether! I think it has the right amount of glitter and color without being extremely summery... it's starting to get cold here in the Midwest but I'm not quite ready for fall yet.

I did this right before I went to bed and I think I could have waited longer before putting the top coat on and avoid the bubbling, but oh well, lesson learned! My favorite base is the gray color, what do you think?

Thank you for stopping by!

Fiorella :)

No comments:

Post a Comment