Saturday, June 30, 2012

OPI Vintage Minnie Collection

I saw this collection and I had to have it!!! I love OPI mini bottles by the way, why? because they are a cheaper alternative to try more colors and because I have yet to finish a bottle of nail polish EVER!!! 

I bought the full size bottle of "Nothin' Mousie 'bout it" which is a pink glitter with pink hearts!!! OMG sooo cute!!! There are PLENTY of hearts in the bottle, a it hard to grab at first but once you get it going it's not hard at all.

The MINIS pack contains:
I'm All Ears (dark pink with shimmer)
If you moust you moust (light pink, think Barbie color)
The Color of Minnie (red)







I wanted to see what "Nothin' Mousie 'bout it" would look like over different colors, on the left I swatched by itself, middle is over white and right is over black (black and white are OPI's minis from their Halloween pack).



I love this collection and can't wait to wear it!!! Do you like it?

Fiorella :)

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love this collection, I'm actually surprised I have yet to pick it up.

    ReplyDelete