Sunday, June 10, 2012

Julep Nail Polishes and Goodies

So I just started my Julep collection/addiction/craze!!! I will be posting some pics of what I get for your enjoyment :)

Below are two intro boxes, "It Girl" and "American Beauty". Within the last year I have started using nail polish consistently, almost every week and for the most part I was using OPI, Julep polishes seem of great quality, to me just as good as OPI, the swatches below were done with just 2 coats! Oh and the Pedi Cream!!! I have used it twice and I love it, it leaves your skin smooth but not greasy :)

http://julep.com/?r=20716829 use my link and code COLOR2012 to get your first box for just $0.01 :) 

The Julep Maven It Girl intro box came with Jessica (creamy baby blue), Brooke (shimmery purple) and Mandy (coral/pink)





The Julep Maven American Beauty intro box came with Eva (they call it raspberry, to me it's like a dark pink) and Renee (creamy lilac) and The Best Pedi Cream Ever (which I have used twice and I like so far, great scent, not greasy and makes your skin feel smooth)



Here is what I did with Eva & Renee (I used some OPI glitter on top) What do you think?


If you are thinking about becoming a Maven here is my link HTTP://JULEP.COM/?R=20716829 use "PENNYINTRO" or "COLOR2012" to get your intro box for $0.01, keep your account active for at least 30 days (you can skip the next box if you need to). Let me know you used my link (leave me a comment below saying so) and I might just send you a little "thank you" surprise ;)


Fiorella :)

No comments:

Post a Comment